On Monday 27th December 2016/ 9th January 2017, the other Christian Communities visited the Patriarchate on the occasion of Christmas in the following order:
- At 9:18am the monastic community of the Franciscans of the Holy Land visited the Patriarchate, a team of approximately fifty monks headed by their Hegoumen Fr. Francesco Paton.
To their address to him, His Beatitude the Patriarch of Jerusalem Theophilos answered in English as follows in the link below:https://en.jerusalem-patriarchate.info/2017/01/09/29042
- At 10:00am the other Christian communities headed by their Leaders visited the Patriarchate, namely the Latin Patriarchate in Jerusalem, the Anglican Church, the Lutheran Church, the Coptic Church, the Ethiopian Church and other Christian teams with them. To their short addresses, His Beatitude answered as follows:https://en.jerusalem-patriarchate.info/2017/01/09/29038
- At 11:00am the Armenian Church in Jerusalem visited the Patriarchate. To their address His Beatitude answered as follows in the link:https://en.jerusalem-patriarchate.info/2017/01/09/29035
- At 11:30am the Apostolic Delegate visited the Patriarchate.
- At noon the Orthodox Communities of the Patriarchate visited His Beatitude.